Full Root Access with Dedicated Resources
Multiple Control Panels & OS Support
Fully Managed with cPanel
Premium SSD Drives
Most Reliable yet affordable VPS Hosting in Pakistan
PHP, MySQL, RoR, FFMpeg and many more!
Free SSL Certificates
Custom Application / Script Installations / Backups and many more
Double Burst RAM to Maximize Performance
24x7x365 Priority Support
|Cores||1 Cores||2 Cores||4 Cores||5 Cores||6 Cores||7 Cores|
|RAM||2 GB RAM||4 GB RAM||8 GB RAM||12 GB RAM||18 GB RAM||30 GB RAM|
|Disk Space||30 GB SSD||60 GB SSD||180 GB SSD||360 GB SSD||720 GB SSD||1024 GB SSD|
|Bandwidth||2 TB Bandwidth||4 TB Bandwidth||8 TB Bandwidth||12 TB Bandwidth||18 TB Bandwidth||24 TB Bandwidth|
VPS Provides More Speed
VPS Hosting provides unparalleled speed through dedicated resources like RAM, CPU, and storage. Further all our VPS plans come with SSD drives and high-speed internet connectivity to enhance your site's performance and handle more traffic efficiently. With a VPS Server you can customize the hosting environment to maximize performance further by installing state-of-the-art software like LiteSpeed web server or caching systems such as Nginx, Redis, and Opcache. Fine-tune MySQL settings to perfectly match your site's requirements - something unattainable on shared servers.
VPS Provides More Reliability and Flexibility
A VPS provides increased speed by allocating dedicated resources to your website, increased reliability by isolating your server environment from other users, and increased security by offering greater control over server configuration and access permissions. With VPS hosting, you get more control over your server environment, which means you can install custom software and applications as per your requirements. Additionally, you get increased flexibility since you can easily scale up or down your resources without affecting other users on the same server.
VPS Provides Cost Effectiveness
VPS hosting is a cost-effective option for those who need more resources than shared hosting but don’t want to pay for a dedicate or cloud server.
Ready to take your website or application to the next level? Choose VPS Hosting and experience the power of a dedicated server without breaking the bank. With our top-notch infrastructure and round-the-clock support, you can trust us to provide you with a hosting experience that is fast, reliable, and secure!
VPS Offers More Security
VPS hosting provides superior security compared to shared hosting. As VPS provides an isolated environment that shields your site from potential vulnerabilities on neighboring sites. This isolation ensures that your resources remain dedicated to your website, protecting it from potential slowdowns or breaches. With security addons advanced and security features such as customizable firewalls, malware scanning, and DDoS protection you can take advantage of the freedom to configure your own security settings, allowing for tailored defense strategies that cater to your site's specific requirements.
- Anti Spam & Virus Protection
- Password Protect Directories
- Secure FTP Access
- IP Blocking
- phpMyAdmin Access
- Hotlink & Leech Protection
- POP3 / SMTP / IMAP
- Flash, Streaming Audio / Video Support
- GD, cURL, CGI, mcrypt
- Zend Optimizer & Engine, IonCube-Loader
- N+1 Redundancy
- 99.99% Uptime
- Redundant Fibre Carriers (6+)
- Redundant Power Sources
- 24×7 Network Monitoring
- Redundant Cooling Systems
- Multiple Network Providers
Here are a few advantages of VPS hosting over shared hosting:
- With VPS you get dedicated resources like memory, CPU, IP Address while with shared hosting these resources are shared, so if any other client abuses resources all other sites are impacted.
- It is customisable: e.g. you are able to select your own OS, any other custom requirements like Node.js, Crystal Reports, FFMPEG plugins, custom php timeout limits, max upload file size etc which are not supported on a shared environment.
- More Control: you get full control over the environment, as you get root access to your server to directly change any setting.
Here are a few scenarios where you would prefer a VPS hosting:
- Your site has outgrown in resources e.g. your site is getting too much traffic or it is taking a lot of resources and cannot be hosted on a shared server.
- You need custom requirements which are not supported on shared package.
- You are running a corporate site and require a safe and worry free environment.