Drupal is one of the best free open source Content Management System (CMS) and blog applications. It’s a free package allows creation and management of diversity content such as community web portals, FAQs, and knowledge bases, ranging from small personal blogs to to large corporate websites. And the best thing is that no programming skills are required for basic website installation and administration, although it provides a robust programming interface for experienced developers. Many people leverage the power of application to create
- Personal web sites
- Corporate websites
- Resources directories
- Social Networking/Discussion Websites
- e-Commerce Applications
Both of our Linux and Windows servers support one-click drupal installations. So, its your choice whether you want to run drupal on our Windows based servers running IIS or Linux servers running Apache!
Drupal Installation Procedure
Here’s the easy guide to install drupal on your website:
1. Login to your control panel.
2. Click Fantastico DeLuxe, under “Software/Services”
3. Find the link to Drupal installation and click on it.
4. Click on New Installation
5. Fill out the boxes in the next screen. For Install on domain, choose the domain on which to install. In Install in directory, choose where you want to install Drupal. By default, it will install in your root directory, but you can install in any directory you want or even a sub-domain of your current domain. Choose admin username and password and give your email address and then click Install Drupal.
6. Click on Finish Installation
This should install drupal on your website. But remember, you can always contact our customer support team anytime if you need assistance in any matter.