Job Description and Requirements
- Design digital & social media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, info graphics, videos etc.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, or videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Work to improve our brand presence
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Reply all customer queries online & update the manager in case of customer query
- Hands on experience of working with various social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. ·
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
Office timings: Flexible
Job Category: Digital Marketing
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Remote / Consultant