Job Description and Requirements
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimisation and ROI maximisation
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimisation
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
- Ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Good time-management and communication skills
- Only suitable CVs will be considered.
Office Timings: Flexible
Job Category: Digital Marketing
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Remote / Consultant