Due to some unforeseen circumstances, the date of separation has been delayed. However, we are going forward with the process. We expect to complete this within the next week or two. We will update here as soon as this is done.
As you may know, in July 2019 HosterPK (Sole Proprietorship) and HostNext Technologies (Sole Proprietorship) merged to form HosterPK PVT LTD.
Now after two and half years we have decided to amicably dissolve the HosterPK PVT LTD and splitting into two separate companies.
Accordingly, HosterPK PVT LTD is being separated into following two entities:
- HPK PVT LTD
- HostNext Technologies
Mr. Israr-ul-Haq, HPK PVT LTD will conduct its business under domain name hosterpk.com.
Mr. Sohail Asif, HostNext Technologies, will conduct its business under domain hostnext .net.
The two companies will start to work as separate entities by the 10th of November (15 days from today i.e. 26th Oct 2021). Please note that this is a complex process, and we have taken every step to make this change as seamless for our clients as possible.
Rest assured that both of the companies will continue to provide the best possible hosting services to their clients. We understand that this seems to be a difficult decision for many, but we made this considering the best interest of our customers to get uninterrupted and quality of services.
Although we have done our best to make sure you are least affected. The following is a list of issues you may face:
- If you have more than one hosting or domain with us, it is possible one of your hosting or domain is with one company and another with the other company (but both new companies will ensure no problems faced to clients from respective hosting providers).
- As HosterPK PVT LTD is going to dissolve, you are requested to contact us if there is any liability on the company’s (HosterPK PVT LTD) end. For this purpose please contact us before 10th NOV, 2021.
- The company’s windup process will start from 1st Nov, 2021 – we have also announced this through email to all our current clients, blog, newspapers, and press release at ProPakistani.com.
- Each company will post new phone helpline numbers on their respective websites after the split.
- All old bank accounts are being closed. Each company will post new bank accounts on their respective websites after the split.
- From November 7th — 10th, 2021, HosterPK (Pvt) Ltd will not take any new orders. However, both companies will provide technical support without any interruption.
- HPK PVT LTD new office address will be: Off # 208, 2nd Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road F-5/1 Islamabad.
- HostNext Technologies will continue to use the previous company address:- LG # 2-3, Plaza # 117, Civic Center, Bahria Town Phase 4 Islamabad
In case you have any question regarding your domains or hosting services then contact us at [email protected] and after the split by November 10th, reach out to respective companies support accounts.
- HPK PVT LTD: [email protected]
- HostNext Technologies: [email protected] .net
We wish best of luck to each other in future endeavors.
Can you clear me about this blog. are you closing this company?
The company (HosterPK PVT LTD) is being split into two companies but your accounts / sites with us will remain live and active and we will continue to serve you. This does not affect the clients.
can i buy a new hosting today without facing difficulties in future
Yes, you can place new orders without any issues.
After 15 Nov, who own my hosted website? HPK or HostNext?
After the split, each company will send its customers an email. So you will know under which company your site is hosted.